Chapter III: Administrative provisions
6. The manufacturer or, where the manufacturer does not have a registered place of business in a Member State, it's authorised representative shall, for a period ending no sooner than 10 years after the last device has been placed on the market, keep at the disposal of the competent authorities:
- the EU declaration of conformity,
- the documentation referred to in the fifth indent of Section 2.1. and, in particular, the data and records arising from the procedures referred to in point (c) of the second paragraph of Section 2.2.,
- information on the changes referred to in Section 2.4.,
- the documentation referred to in Sections 4.2. and point (b) of Section 5.1., and
- the decisions and reports from the notified body as referred to in this Annex.
7. Each Member State shall require that the documentation referred to in Section 6 is kept at the disposal of competent authorities for the period indicated in that Section in case a manufacturer, or its authorised representative, established within its territory goes bankrupt or ceases its business activity prior to the end of that period.
Regulation (EC) No 726/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 laying down Community procedures for the authorisation and supervision of medicinal products for human and veterinary use and establishing a European Medicines Agency (OJ L 136, 30.4.2004, p. 1).